RESPONSIBLE TO: Linking Supervisor
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To link point to point knitted panels of a variety of different styles and gauges to client’s required high standard. As a linking technician you will be expected to be a competent linker working independently on garments keeping the high standard of the company and finishing to the client’s specific requirements.
- Knowing and following basic linking techniques on a variety of styles and gauges.
- Being able to link full garments including but not limited to the following garment points: side seam, sleeves, collars, plackets, shoulder seams, pockets.
- Attention to detail and rigorous checking of work to ensure no mistakes, holes or loose linking threads.
- High standard of work, following techniques precisely to ensure all pieces are correct and at the standard expected by clients.
- Working closely with knitting and repair departments, picking up on any faults promptly and passing back to the required department.
- Keeping machines and working areas well organised ensuring no pieces are lost or styles mixed up.
- Also keeping area clean and tidy. Regular sweeping throughout the day to maintain a tidy department.
- Monitoring of machines performance and condition informing the linking supervisor immediately if anything breaks or seems to not be working with the machine.
- Communicating with the linking supervisor daily to be instructed on current styles and be given daily personal targets.
- Striving to reach daily targets and higher to improve efficiency and output of department.
Please send all CVs to email@example.com